I am a worker
The GLAA exists to protect vulnerable workers from exploitation
If you are working in a temporary role in the UK fresh produce industry and you are:
- being treated unfairly
- not being paid properly- this includes National Minimum Wage and Holiday Pay
- not being allowed time off, or proper breaks
- not being provided with appropriate equipment to do your job
- being housed in unhygienic or unsafe accommodation
- being transported in unsafe vehicles
- being threatened with, or subjected to violence
... then the GLAA can help. Click on the buttons below for more information.
Bartos was an exploited worker who called the GLAA for help. He tells his story on the video below.